Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bead and Button Part 2

After my safe arrival in Milwaukee on Tuesday morning, I checked in at the Hyatt Regency. Last year, I stayed at the Hilton which was like a step back in time with all the luxurious carpeting and gold crown moulding everywhere. The Hyatt is sleek and modern, but freaks the living daylights out of me with the rooms all located around a central open area. Open to the ground floor. Vertigo sets in very easily, but the mojitos took care of that!

After a nap to catch up, I headed over to Kristal Wick's class to help her. I got a chance to make Fabulous Fabric Beads. It was a lot of fun!!! Here's a pic of Kristal in action. Do you spot anyone you know in the picture??



If you haven't had a chance to take a class with Kristal, I highly recommend it. Or if you don't have the opportunity to do so, buy one of her books!! They are top of the charts on Amazon.com.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment