Sunday, June 06, 2010

One More Sleep!!

I'm so excited to be flying off to Milwaukee, Wisconsin tomorrow, I can hardly contain myself! My bag is packed and I'm ready to go.

It felt like I did a hundred loads of laundry today, but the last thing I want to come home to is laundry!

I also had to do a last minute run to beadFX to pick up saw blades, components and crystal pearls. I also bought a new top and of course had to find beads to make a set of jewellery to match.

Thanks to Jackson Dunlop who drove me over to beadFX and for lending me her saw. I bribed her for the ride with a promise if crystals!! Here's a pic of me moving through beadFX at lightning speed, I'm just a blur.



Here's another pic of my jewellery on display there to promote my classes.



When I went for my manicure and pedicure at Hollywood Nails yesterday there was a mother and her 11 year old daughter team there. The daughter was having her first manicure. It was so sweet. I just had to capture the special moment.



Okay, well I'm off. Just going to check my list one more time.

Posted using BlogPress from my
iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment