Monday, June 21, 2010

Positive Feedback

The best part of teaching for me is seeing my students learn a new technique and watching their confidence in their own abilities grow.

I taught two classes at beadFX yesterday. There were some previous students in attendance, but the majority were brand new, never ever taken a course newbies.

I received the following email from one student:

Hi Stephanie
I had a WONDERFULLY inspiring time at your classes yesterday, my first ever jewlery making classes. You are an energetic, positive and patient teacher who makes us feel excited about the expert work you while making us feel so competent and creative about the beginner work we are trying. My little 5 and 2 year old girls were just in awe and wonderment when I showed them my creations :)

That's why I do what I do. I'm humbled and thankful.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment