Friday, June 04, 2010

Three more sleeps

I am soooo excited!!!! Only three more sleeps and then away I fly to Milwaukee for the 2010 Bead and Button Show!!! It's a time to catch up with old friends, meet new ones, take classes and of course, bead shop til you drop.

My calendar is so full with fun and exciting events and I promise I will blog and keep you up to date on my adventures.



I'll be helping Kristal Wick with her classes, which are always a blast. Did you know that Kristal is the new editor of Beading Daily? Kudos to her!!! She is such a phenomenally creative woman, I can't wait to see what she'll share everyday.



My crystal crochet sister, Laura Timmons will be showcasing her new line at the JHB booth. I'll be there helping her promote her new kits (and personally oohing and aahing).

There'll be parties galore!! Swarovski, Toho, Tierra Cast, just to name a few.

More details to come. I'm off to pick Declan up from a school trip to Niagara Falls and then I play softball at 830.

Busy! Busy! Busy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment