Monday, August 09, 2010

Fabricland

I went to Fabricland on my way home from work to pick up some plastic drapery rings for a project. I was looking for 1 inch rings, but the largest they had was 1/2 inch. Well, I bought them anyway and we'll see how the project goes.

But what I'm thrilled about is the material for Fall that is out now. I've been itching to pull out my sewing machine and add some new pieces to my wardrobe. When I was at Aunt Penny's, I was flippping through her Butterick and Simplicity pattern books, on my breaks from creating jewellery. I'm also thinking about the Creativ Festival and all the great courses offered. I love working with knits. They are very forgiving to sew with and well, they can hide a multitude of sins.

So take a look at these gorgeous knits!!!!








These are totally Dixon Chick material!!!!

Stay tuned for details on the jewellery project and the sewing.

Dixon Chick out!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment