Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sugar 'n Cream Scents Cotton Yarn

I received a newsletter from Lily yarns today introducing their new line of Sugar 'n Cream called Scents. And just as the name implies, this yarn is scented. I'm just amazed at this innovation. While I sometimes have bad reactions to awful cheap scents, I imagine that I would like this. Lavender, Rose, Vanilla. Yummy.








http://www.sugarncream.com/newsletters/august2010web.html

If you visit the website, there are lots of lovely knit and crochet patterns available. I can imagine making some lovely bridal shower gifts with this yarn.

Great. Just what I need. Another fun product/project to add to my "want to play with" list. Hmm, faceclothes work up fast, right?


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment