Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And the winner is ....

A big congratulations to ECHO from Oregon!! You have won a copy of Making Elegant Jewelry for Special Occasions.



The number 4 came up using the random number generator at www.random.org.

Here is her entry:

Hi, my name is Echo, I am a full time student full time wife, and full time mother of 5 full grown fur children, and 8 mini fur children (puppies). I am also a full time artist, even if I can't be actively making my artwork, I am always designing in my head.

I am currently going to school at Central Oregon Community College to get an Associates Degree in Business Administration: Retail Operations Management!

Found the link to this blog from Mikey's Facebook, then from your facebook.

Cheers!

Echo


Thanks to all the visitors to my blog! I enjoyed reading all your comments and getting to know you a little better.

Remember, you can always buy your own copy at the Kalmbach Bookstore. Click HERE!

A big thank you to Kalmbach Publishing who donated the book for this contest. They are the publishers of Bead and Button as well as BeadStyle.
Stay tuned for another book review and contest soon!

Echo: please send me an email at thedixonchick at Rogers dot com


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment