Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Lazy Pampered Saturday

I'm sitting on the patio of my local pub, The Congress, having a lovely Paulaner Pilsener beer as I write this entry. The sun is shining, there's a slight breeze in the air: perfect conditions for a lazy Saturday.

I'm relaxing here after spending a couple of hours getting beautified with a manicure and pedicure at Hollywood Nails which is conveniently located right next door to the Congress. Too bad Angie wouldn't deliver a drink to me. I certainly would have been in heaven.

I got my toes done with my fav OPI colour, Purple with a Purpose. I've done two TV spots where I'm wearing purple on my nails and my crystal peeps always do a nail shout out. Forget the beautiful jewellery I'm making, it's my nails they rave about!!

The nice gal next to me, Debbie, was talking about "shellac" nails. What is that? I had to find out! It's special nail polish that is applied and then cured under UV lights. Supposedly it stays on for a minimum two weeks without chipping or peeling off. I'm into that. My nail polish stays on pretty well as, let's face it, I'm a diva who doesn't do housework. Well, in my dreams I am!! This should work fabulous with all my trips coming up. Only time will tell.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment