Sunday, November 10, 2013

Trailing Pearls Necklace

I was at That Bead Lady, Canada's only CREATE YOUR STYLE recommended store, on Sunday for the celebration of Canada's newest Swarovski Ambassador Alison Layton. (More on that in a future post.)

Cathy Lampole is the owner of the store and is her Goddess Bead pattern was my first foray into bead weaving.  Her store is full of inspirational pieces and for many of them, there is a pattern available for sale. 

I was taken with the Trailing Pearls Necklace in mauve, burgundy and green. More often than not, I am attracted to pieces that match what I'm wearing that day. Maybe it's just a colour mood I'm in. 

This pattern calls for seed beads, Swarovski pearls in 3 colours and Swarovski crystals in 2 colours. It's a rich and sumptuous looking necklace. I couldn't wait to get home to start on it. 


You can buy the pattern for this and many more gorgeous pieces at http://www.thatbeadlady.com/

1 comment: