Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Toronto Bead Oasis Part I

You know Fall is around the corner when the Toronto Bead Oasis Fall show is on. It is the kick-off for the Fall shows.

As volunteer coordinator for the Toronto Bead Society, I was there at our booth singing the praises of the TBS and it's members. Such a fabulous group of women and a few men! A big shout out to all the volunteers who gave of their time to speak to the gazillions of people who stopped by our booth. A special thank you to Sue Henry, our Calendar Girl, for getting the 2009 TBS Calendar printed in time for the show and for backing me up as I was out for the count on Sunday. I have been sick since Wednesday and wasn't able to give it my all.

I was able to help out Amy Waldman Smith in her booth Friday night. You should see her new line of lampworked beads - Folk Art and Pop Art. I love them both. (I love all her work!!!) You can find her fan page on Facebook - Amy Waldman-Smith - Lampwork Glass Beads. Or on Etsy - AmyWaldmanSmith.etsy.com

I had the pleasure of spending some time with my fellow Canadian Create-Your-Style Ambassador, Jamie North as we were demoing with Swarovski Crystallized Elements and Unicorne Beads. I made a ton of rings with their new button beads. Oohhhh YUMMY!!!!!



2 comments: