Monday, April 25, 2011

Toronto Bead Society Spring Fair





I'm back from the CREATE YOUR STYLE cruise and into preparations for the Toronto Bead Society's Spring Fair taking place on April 30 and May 1.

I'm happy to report that my Crystal Clay ring class is full, but I'll be demoing all weekend long. I'll have oodles of Crystal Clay available as well Swarovski chatons and bezel settings.

I'll have Dixon Chick Bling Ring Kits available as well as some limited edition Wire Bead Crochet kits.

Please check out the TBS website for a $2 off coupon.

Pending a special delivery I'm waiting for, I will have an exciting gift for the first 15 customers who make a purchase of $25 or more. 15 gifts on Saturday and 15 gifts on Sunday. Can you get excited about that?

Come visit me this weekend to hear about all the cruise craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment