Monday, June 06, 2011

Milwaukee, Here I Come!!

As the beadFX buyer says, all I really need is my passport and money. But I'll be bringing clothes, jewellery and obviously something sparkly to work.

For the third year in a row, I'm heading to Milwaukee to partake in THE biggest consumer bead show and conference in the galaxy, the Bead and Button show.

It's an incredible show and if you are at all interested in beads, crystals and making your own jewellery, this is the show for you. There are hundreds of vendors and over 500 classes available to satisfy everyone.

I'm going to see what the latest trends are, see good friends, make new ones and play with sparkly things!!!

You'll be able to find me:

Wednesday night at Meet the Teachers, helping Nick Regine, Product Application Manager for Swarovski

Thursday 6-7 pm
Demoing at the Crystal Clay booth. Booth #728

Friday 2-3 pm and Saturday 2-3 pm
Demoing hair embellishments and bridal accessories for Merchants Overseas (booth 533)

Sunday 12-1 pm
Demoing Crystal Clay and custom coated chatons from the Swarovski Elements collection with filigree settings for EH Ashley. (booth 640)

Stay tuned for tales from the show. I wish you were all coming with me.

Back to blinging up my shoes....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment