Friday, June 03, 2011

New Classes This Weekend

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to be teaching two new Crystal Clay classes this weekend at beadFX. The first class is Crystal Clay Rings from 11-1 and then Crystal Clay Pendants from 2-4.

There's still room, so call 416-701-1373 if you're interested in hanging with me!!

http://www.beadfx.com/classes/schedule-06-2011.jsp












If you want smaller rings, but just as sparkly, consider taking my Wire Wrapped Rings course on Sunday, June 5 from 11-1.



Is there anyone out there who has not taking my Wire Bead Crochet Basics class? If you are this person, I'm teaching it on Sunday, June 5 from 2-5. I will only be teaching this every 6 months, so now is your chance!

Of course, if you want to pop by and say hello, please do!!!

Dixon Chick out!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment