Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Crystal Sonnet

In Milwaukee, I had the pleasure of helping Tim and Linda Hartung set up their booth at Bead&Button. They are the creative geniuses behind WireLace and A La Carte Clasps.



I was thrilled to help them by setting up the jewelry displays. Linda is such a smart lady that she took photos of the set up of the last show they did. I just had to look at the photos to know what to put where. Proper planning=speed and efficiency. Opening all the trays to find necklaces, earrings and bracelets. So beautiful. So colorful. I wanted them all!! The wonderful thing about their business is that they sell the components, but they also sell the kits. So as I was helping, I was also "shopping" in my head. Sneaky!!!

I chose the Crystal Sonnet Y necklace kit and the earring kit.






You can buy this kit for yourself (and other ones too!) on her website. http://www.alacarteclasps.com/

Linda is also a CREATE YOUR STYLE with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Ambassador. Together, we had a super fun time teaching on the CREATE YOUR STYLE with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS cruise in 2011.

Have you heard about the 2013 cruise? I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. Tee hee!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment