Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crystallized Nails

I am excited to be demoing two of my favourite things: flatbacks from Swarovski Elements and nail polish at the Creativ Festival on Saturday, October 12 at 5:00 pm. I have been blessed with finger nails that are really strong and grow quickly. I love to wear nail polish and like having nail art and crystals on my nails. So when I was asked to submit demo suggestions, I knew immediately what I wanted to do.

My "To-Do" was soooooo difficult (not)
1. Research nail art with crystals
2. Buy nail polish
3. Look through my stash of hot fix and flatbacks from the Swarovski Elements collection.

Here are my first attempts...
Swarovski Crystal Nail Art by CREATE YOUR STYLE with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Ambassador, Stephanie Dixon

My research started and ended on Pinterest. I created a board called Crystal Nails. Then I searched for Swarovski Nails....Crystal nails....Bling Nails..... There were quite a few pictures that came up. Here are my favorites for your viewing pleasure.
BLING nails

Bling bling nails


Bella Maurinha: This is beyond rhinestone beauty.  The crystallized face and adornment....gorgeous!  www.harmanbeads.com

Crystal Eyes Lips Nails

Who says you have to only do your finger nails?
Toe nails need love too....
Sparkly toes to match the crystal peep toes! #shoes #nails

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I love this post! The fusion of things that I love - nail polish, makeup and bling! Too bad I can't keep nail polish on too long - I prefer beading to keeping my nails pretty. It's a close tie though ;)

    ReplyDelete