Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fish Felt Crystal Cuff

What? A fish felt crystal cuff? Yes!!!

I received the latest product in the Metal Complex line from John Bead, Second Skin. It's a soft and supple product that comes in a juicy assortment of colours. Craft goddess, Carmi Cimicata, invited me to participate in a blog hop to showcase the different ways that the product can be used. I'm looking forward to what my co-creators have come up with as I had a blast with the challenge.

Supplies used:

Second Skin Fish Leather in Fuschia
Brass cuff
Special leather scissors courtesy of John Bead
Felt rovings
Pre-made felt balls
E6000 glue
SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS:
Art. 5000 6mm Fire Opal
Art. 5744 Flower Bead 8mm Fuchsia
Art. 3240 16mm Crystal Volcano

Watch the video for how I made the cuff.


Ask your bead store for Second Skin and other Metal Complex and Dazzle-It products. Or visit www.johnbead.com yourself.

Let me know what you think of the movie. I created it on my iPhone 4S using the iMovie app!!! My first of many instructional videos to come.


4 comments:

  1. You should note that you need to be a vendor to John Bead yourself, and consume a minimum of $200 yourself when shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job on the video, Stephanie! That second skin stuff looks awesome! WANT!

    ReplyDelete