Thursday, March 14, 2013

Crystal Clay Eye Candy

I taught an Intro to Crystal Clay class yesterday at beadFX as part of their March Break line up. There were two sets of mothers and daughters along with one of the Open Bead Night regulars.

It was so much fun introducing everyone to Crystal Clay and Swarovski Elements. Everyone used chatons in their pieces. One innovative young lady used top drilled bicones inserted with the drilled part into the clay. Smart cookie!

I also had a chance to see some new bezels I bought in Tucson from Nunn Designs. They are pendants and brooch pins in one. Such a smart design!!!! I love the heart and round shapes. The edges are beautiful. These are really stunning bezels which I am happy to say will be available from me at the Toronto Bead Society Spring Fair.



No comments:

Post a Comment