Saturday, October 04, 2008

Yet another picture from the John Bead/Jablonex Fashion Show

This picture was taken by Brandon Allen, who is the official John Bead photographer. I don't know what sort of magical camera he has - but I think I look pretty darn good in this picture. He was intrigued by the necklace and of course I let him take a picture!

I particularly love this necklace - The Showstopper! It is crocheted with sterling silver wire and Jablonex seed beads and fire polish in crystal, crystal ab and labradorite. Wherever I am wearing this - people literally stop in their tracks!

Brandon tells me that the pictures he took at the John Bead Fashion Show are posted on the website. Let's go look.... http://commerce.johnbead.com/eStore2/frmDisplayContent.aspx?setContent=fashionshow2008

1 comment:

  1. What a FABULOUS picture of you!! (and the necklace looks good too)

    ReplyDelete