Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bling Rings and Faux Sleeping Boy

The sun is shining warm and deliciously into my living room this morning, it is actually so hot, I am contemplating opening the windows! Can you believe it? Hard to believe because there is actually a cold weather alert in Toronto today.

I thought I would take advantage of the natural light and take some pictures of my latest creations - Bling Rings. LOVE THEM! Can't make them fast enough to satisfy myself. My mind is exploding with all the endless possibilities.


As I am taking the pictures, my son Declan, wanted me to take a picture of him. He's currently stretched on the couch watching Bugs Bunny. Don't believe the faux asleep mode - that's just for this sake of the picture.




But please enjoy the crocheted afghan that he is curled up in. Yep, you guessed it. Made by me.

I'M A HOOKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment