Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down...



and of course, it's beaded!

Cynthia of Cynful Creations and I are now engaged in a bead duel. We have been given the same strand of beads and the challenge of coming up with an inspiration piece for our fave store beadFX.

I can not reveal a thing about the beads, nor what I am going to do with them. I can not reveal the method of putting them together, nor any accent colours, findings etc that I am going to use. Why? Because Cynthia reads my blog. I read hers too, and I doubt that she is going to put anything about her design on it. And of course, this makes the big reveal on beadfx.com all the more exciting!!!
So I leave with the image of duelling beaders... this image actually came up when I googled "duelling beaders"...
who knows where this stuff comes from...

The bead is on, baby! Oh yeah!

1 comment: