Sunday, February 08, 2009

Earrings Class at Bead Junction

On January 24, 2009, I had the pleasure of teaching my brand new class of wire bead crochet earrings at Bead Junction. This was a day of firsts for me - first time teaching a new class and first time having a man in my class. I also had two people from the previous class at Bead Junction the day before, join me for this class. A good time was had by all - secret - usually I have the best time!!

The class started by everyone choosing the beads they wanted to use from the huge array that I brought with me. They first learned how to crochet with the wire and then how to do it with the beads and wire. Once they had made a pair or two, and were feeling comfortable, they got to use sterling silver wire and Swarovski crystals.

Please take a look at all the wonderful creations.






No comments:

Post a Comment